Wednesday 6 May 2015

Welcome to my fitness blog!

Hi!

So over the last few weeks, a few friends have suggested that I start a page/blog to share my fitness routine, healthy eating habits etc so I'm excited to start this to share my fitness journey, motivate myself and others and to hopefully learn from other peoples experiences too.

When I say fitness journey sometimes I feel like it should be fitness struggle! :) Over the last few years I've gone through various phases, trying different eating habits and fitness routines with my overall goal to adopt a healthier lifestyle, lower my body fat percentage, gain muscle and up my fitness levels.

I've spoken to other people going through the same experiences and the main problem alot of people have including myself is motivation. I start out with the best intentions - healthy eating is going great, fitness levels are rising, seeing good progress and then bam, one over indulgent weekend and I start going through the "I'll start back tomorrow" phase which could last two weeks or more. 


My goal is not to become an athlete or to compete in fitness/strength competitions or anything like that but just to be proud of my own achievements, however small or insignificant they may seem - they are my little milestones that I can be proud of. So my goal is to share them with others so that they can share theirs too and together we can motivate each other! So where ever you are in your fitness journey, starting out, in a "I'll start back any day now!" phase or at the top of your fitness level, have a read and share your experiences, thoughts and tips!

If you have any comments/queries/suggestions, please leave them in a comment or mail me on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/sparklingroguefitness

Thanks for reading!

Stay Motivated! :)


Aoife xx


No comments:

Post a Comment